SubCat’s Cradle is a space that invites creativity and opinions from all sides of the ideological spectrum. Feedback, discussions, and disagreements are encouraged; after all, the exchange of ideas fuels progress. We want all members of our community to feel safe and confident enough to express their opinions. That being said, here are a few ground rules:
- Conduct discussions in a civil, respectable manner.
- Personal attacks, threats, and harassments will not be tolerated.
- Culturally insensitive material will not be tolerated. This includes material that debases any race, ethnicity, religion, sexuality, gender, or disability.
- Do not post copyright-protected material without permission from its respective owners.
- Do not spam our community with links soliciting goods or services unrelated to our posts, junk material such as chain messages, and trolling.
- Excessive links soliciting goods or services related to our posts will be moderated or deleted.
- The content expressed on SubCat’s Cradle does not necessarily reflect the views of the staff or entity of SubCat Music Studios.